I offer a wide range of marketing services including:
- Surface Pattern Design: My artwork would look great on homegoods, greeting cards, fabrics…you name it! Please reach out if you are interested in licensing my designs or collaborations.
- Illustration: used for a variety of purposes, including advertising or editorial
- Infographics: Infographics are graphic visual representations of information. They are intended to present complex information quickly and clearly. I can help you organize your data and convey your message visually. Infographics are much more effective than just words on a page.
- Custom maps: created digitally for easy updating, but with a handmade, illustrative style.
- Identity: I work on the strategy behind building your brand. Custom logo design is a part of this process. Your logo is an important part of your brand. It needs to be unique, professional and speak to your target market. I spend a great deal of time learning about my client’s businesses and collecting market research before I begin designing.
- Newsletters: An excellent communication tool, I provide professional newsletter layout and design. Whether it’s a traditional print version or an email newsletter, newsletters are a great way to share information with your target audience. I can set up and design email newsletters through platforms such as MailChimp, Constant Contact or Robly.
I can help communicate your message in an organized, eye-catching format. From catalogs, annual reports and magazines, a professionally designed piece will showcase your company’s expertise and make you stand out from your competition. I am adept at managing large documents and can handle the entire process: from color correction of photos to making sure your documents print correctly by providing the correct pre-press standards. I have relationships with many print vendors in Buffalo, NY as well as online vendors. I will work to ensure you the best price on your print job, or guide you on how you can print your documents in-house.
- Website Design: I have been involved with designing sites for many years. I first started designing websites in the late 90’s! I have designed many WordPress sites and am now designing websites in SquareSpace. This option allows you to have more flexibility to make simple changes to your site without. Another advantage to choosing a webdesign in SquareSpace is that you don’t have to worry about constantly updating plugins and versions like you do for WordPress. Please reach out if you’d like to know more about my SquareSpace Design packages.
- Graphics for Social Media: Social Media has forever changed the way we do business. Your business doesn’t just need to have a website anymore, you need to utilize the FREE social media marketing tools to engage your customers. I recommend to pick a few of these channels that are relevant to your audience, and focus your efforts there. Regular engagement is key.
I provide social media graphic packages to ensure your identity is consistent wherever your business is online. Specifications for each media outlet are constantly changing. Do you know how to optimize your logo for your YouTube Channel? Do you need a Facebook cover design? Contact me to see how I can help you with your social media needs.
- Book and magazine cover design including e-book cover designs